miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I must say that I love the music, since I was a child listened the music that they liked to my uncles like soda stereo, nirvana, los prisioneros, pearl jam and other. I remember that all songs of these group by inertia, but at least I liked those songs. Thanks to my uncles I know to my favorite group, the red hot chili peppers. Since years that  I follow to this band, when they came in 2002  I couldn't go because my mother said it was too young to go to concerts, I cried because I was going to go free because a school friend invited me as his father worked in the production company that conducted the concert, but my mother didn't  want to. I remember that I don't spoke with my mother for one week.

The last year in September the red hot chili peppers came   to Chile, I bought the ticket for court after receiving the news that they would come. I was the woman most happy in the world!! I went with my sister and was great!!!
They played my favorites songs like under the bridge and higher ground was a perfect moment!! Hopefully they back soon…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario