sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Christmas

Hello friends! This Christmas was very short but entertaining. Every year my mother makes cookies and this year's dinner was chicken stuffed with golden potatoes. I dine with my family and then we open the presents, my brother was the happiest and juice for long with the boxes and wrapping paper instead of playing with toys hahaha ... It was a beautiful moment filled with laughter. Later I went to my best friend's house to give him her gift, then we get together with  other friends for play  to secret friend was a very entertaining night,  we drank  melon  with wine and we were talking until dawn. The next day I went to visit my grandparents ate bread  easter and Fiddleheads.
My grandmother gave me a silver chain with my name and I gave her a photo album. Soon after came my uncles and my cousin had like gift a dog named mily.
 The dogs are my favorite animals and I love to have one since my dog died recently, but my mother doesn't like animals beacuse she doesn't  want to have a pet.

What I like about this date is that the family gathers, today there is very little time to our selves so enjoy them this time to the maximum.  Christmas is one of my favorites special dates.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario