martes, 26 de junio de 2012

The money can´t buy the happiness


The money is important in my life but it isn't the most important because I believe that the money can´t buy the happiness.

Today all work with money. The people need money to live on, as, is the form that we have of buy and sell thing like food, clothes, education, health and much more. The problem is that many people lose their way because of the ambition to have more and more money. They start to steal and lie to that of being more rich, hurting his nearest environment and all society.

Other problem of money is that many people suffer owing to lack of money. The inequality in countries like ours is enormous, few make much money and many live with little.  The middle class is forced to borrow and the poorest should do stunts to get to end of month. That's what I charge money, although I understand that the problem is not money but the greed of some people and inequality that causing in society, so, I believe that the money can´t buy the happiness.

My family belongs to the Chilean middle class. When I was little, I remember my parents worked a lot. I understand that they worked a lot for giving me a good standard of life but now although earning less money. We are much happier as a family because we share together much longer. In the future I hope to have a good job for that my family to have a good standard of living, but without forget, that money can't buy the happiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario