viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

Constitución


Last Saturday was my birthday  and celebrates outside of Santiago in  city Constitución with my fellow "Ordenamiento Territorial" a college course. I missed my family, my boyfriend and my friends, was the first time that I spent my birthday away from my house. The teacher allowed us to celebrate with a cook who prepared one of my friends. We stayed in a house by the river Maule and Orrego island. The scenery was very nice but was a mixture of beauty and sadness. Many people died in the earthquake of February 27, 2010 and the city was destroyed.
 Being front the island was shocking, because the night of the earthquake celebrated the "Venetian Night", many people failed to escape the island there are still bodies that don't appear and from the house where we were stayed they could see the crosses people placed in memory of the dead that day. This day much of the city was flooded and the people lost their homes.
When we arrived the hostess welcomed us. The house where we stayed was a few dark, creaking as we walked. We heard some noises but also had a great time, was quite large and old, and my friends encouraged the party telling horror stories. We supposed that they were part of our imagination noise, but do not really know. The atmosphere of the house was strange. Constitution still has many problems, some people solved their problems but there are still many who have no house to live. I hope you recover soon, is a beautiful city.

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Paulina,

    Fine n° of words: 245, that's OK.
    Please check the following obs.

    ..."and celebrateD IT outside (NO "of") Santiago in (NO city) Constitución with my CLASSMATES OF "Ordenamiento Territorial" a college course. I missed my family, my boyfriend and my friends, IT was the first time that I spent my birthday away from my house. The teacher allowed us to celebrate with a MEAL THAT one of my friends PREPARED. We stayed in a house by the river Maule and Orrego island. The scenery was very nice but IT was a mixture of beauty and sadness.

    Being OPPOSITE the island was shocking, because the night of the earthquake THEY WERTE CELEBRATING THE "Venetian Night",

    The house where we stayed was a LITTLE dark,

    THE HOUSE was quite large and old,

    We supposed that THE NOISES were part of our imagination...

    many who have no house to live IN. I hope IT recoverS soon, IT is a beautiful city.

    Great Paulina, Many thanks,very good description of the atmosphere.

    JC

    ResponderEliminar